Wednesday, June 10, 2009

National Guard for Another Three Years.


I must be crazy. I just re-enlisted on April 25, 2009 for another three year contract with the National Guard. I have to admit, it was a bittersweet thing for me. With our economy today, I would have a hard time finding a job. Right now I hold a good job, good pay and work with great people. The catch is, in order to keep my job I have to be enlisted in a current contract. I never planned on re-enlisting. I remember a few years back I was counting down the time until I could get out and be free, but here I am now stuck for another three years.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hey Reyna, how the heck are you??? I miss you..I totally lost your email and phone number..

Shoot me out an email with you 411 as soon as you can..I want to see you!!!!

Hugs and Kisses!!!
Rose
rose96steven00@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
Elk Grove, California, United States

Followers